HOME IS NOT A PLACE... ITS A FEELING
Buying a Home
Buying a house doesn’t have to be a scary or stressful experience – despite what you may have heard!
When you have the experienced and friendly team at Galloway Conveyancing acting on your behalf, you can be assured that we will take the worry out, as:
- Jean Galloway’s experience will be available to you at every step of the way
- There are no hidden costs – we explain everything up-front
- There are no silly questions – so ask away!
- We will deal with the mortgage and broker for you.
It is suitable to contact Galloway Conveyancing at any stage in the buying process – either before you begin or after you have started, and we will provide you with the advice to make the purchase of your dream a reality – smoothly!
What steps can Galloway Conveyancing assist with when buying property?
Our conveyancing team can assist you with:
- Documents required for pre-approval of your loan;
- Negotiate terms and conditions;
- Review the vendor’s contract before you sign;
- Order reports such as pest and building reports;
- Arrange survey and building certificates;
- Obtain title insurance;
- Submit government enquiries;
- Meet with you to oversee signing of the mortgage documents; and
- See you through to settlement
These are some useful links for people buying a property.